Draftfcb Chicago is looking for a Sr. Marketing Analyst!
High level scope of work responsibilities:
• Mine/analyze CRM operational data for actionable insights
• Design/create analyses in relation to business objectives
• Create/analyze customer profiles for target marketing opportunities
• Work with large datasets--a combination of client specific large datasets and syndicated marketing/media research
• 5+ years experience in marketing analytics or related field such as advertising, retail marketing, product marketing, direct marketing, online marketing, loyalty marketing, etc.
• CRM background desired
• Background in pharma or healthcare a plus
• Understanding of predictive modeling, customer segmentation, forecasting, and media/channel optimization and how they relate to marketing strategy
• MS Office and advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables required
• Reporting experience with software such as Cognos, MS Access, SQL, etc. required
• Modeling experience with SPSS, SAS, etc. desired
• Database experience and mapping software experience a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Creativity around and enthusiasm for data and its strategic application
• Presentation experience
• Some experience managing staff highly desirable
• Advanced degree with heavy quantitative coursework (e.g., statistics, math, operations research)
Launched in mid-2006, Draftfcb is a new breed of agency—the first global, behavior-based, holistic marketing communications organization operating against a single P&L, one which places an equal emphasis on creativity and accountability. Draftfcb’s global network encompasses 157 offices in 97 countries and includes dual headquarters spanning both Chicago and New York. Draftfcb is a member of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG).
Draftfcb is committed to diversity of people and thought. We're fostering a culture that is inclusive, promotes mutual respect and maximizes individuals' full potential to ultimately benefit our employees, their families, our clients, vendors and shareholders. We promote acceptance, collaboration, creativity, responsibility and accountability among people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We hope to better our agency and our industry by engaging the next generation of talent and welcoming their input and contributions to our company and our clients' businesses.
It is the policy of Draftfcb to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.