Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

I just installed statistica version 12 yesterday evening. In trying it out, I discovered that any action I carried out in the graph menu led to my computer crashing immediately. It is not the case if I try the statistics or other menu. In order to trouble shoot the crashing problem, I decided to update the version and therefore downloaded and installed an update but the problem persisted. Can someone tell me how to resolve this problem. I had to take photo shots of the crash reports in my computer. Please see attached photographs.2014-05-24%2020.37.24.jpg

Tags: 12, crashing, graphs, statistica

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Martin, this is Rajiv from Dell | StatSoft. It appears that between the time you posted this question, and contacted our technical service department, the problem resolved through upgrading your personal software and reinstalling STATISTICA. If you need any assistance, feel free to email me or contact Technical support at [email protected]; we would be glad to help you. Thanks! 

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service