Come help the leading online payments company pursue ever-higher visitor conversion rates that are the envy and gold standard of the industry!
- Apply your formidable sleuthing skills to hunt for opportunities for improving PayPal Information Architecture, UI design, and content within our Web Analytics environment. You’ll be identifying, quantifying, and exploring-to-exhaustion key phenomena in the data, then working with our usability research team, product managers, and other qualitative information sources to diagnose the phenomena, craft the story, and recommend a course of action to the product mgmt., design and content teams.
- Work closely with PayPal’s core analytics partner; engage additional tools, systems, etc. where needed to ensure analytics insights are strong enough to guide product/marketing improvements.
- Be a story telling change agent for analytics in PayPal and a go to person that PayPal business and marketing leaders seek out to better understand what is going on with their products/messaging.
• Gifted at translating data into information that drives action.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with and influence senior executives and internal clients.
• Strong business aptitude and communication skills; demonstrated experience connecting business priorities to analytical priorities; framing findings and recommendations in business terms, and crafting simple "stories" from data such that any senior executive can internalize the key message.
• Excellent quantitative skills; clear scientific thinker. Fluent in statistical inference, with an understanding of multivariate statistics.
• Experience with Data and Text Mining techniques, particularly developing actionable business recommendations a strong plus.
• World class aptitude for being able to spot phenomena in data and investigating them thoroughly through rapid hypothesis formulation and testing, ideally in a Web Analytics environment.
BA degree from Top 10 US University or equivalent in Statistics, Math, Engineering, CS, Operations Research/Mgmt. Science, or other quant-intensive science or social science required. MS, MBA, or PhD preferred.
At least one of these is a must:
• 5+ years experience as a survey research analyst.
• 3+ years experience in Web Analytics.
• 2+ years full time experience with Omniture or Web Side Story products.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Michele Munoz at [email protected]