Departments(s): Research and Information Services
The Project Analyst works independently and applies standard methods to the collection and analysis of data by scheduling, collecting, verifying and analyzing data. The Project Analyst role is accomplished through database extractions and reporting software to produce client satisfaction survey reports as well as ad hoc reports.
Summary of essential job functions
- Maintain longitudinal databases for satisfaction surveys and quality assurance
- Assist in the compilation of parts of major project reports and/or to compile reports for projects, analyze computer or other output; working with other staff; reviewing data for accuracy and completeness.
- Create visual presentations that depict the data collected and analyzed to clarify project information described in reports and presentations by constructing tables, charts and graphs; explaining data in an understandable manner.
- Ensure the timely and accurate presentation of project information.
- Document purpose, methods, techniques, conclusions, and implementation of major projects.
- Research and evaluate problem reports and requests to resolve specific project data and information issues by analyzing problems; identifying the impact of problems or requests; and recommending solutions.
- Participate in project meetings to inform others by presenting information; providing documents; drafting and editing reports, letters, and other written materials.
- Work independently yet function as part of a team sufficient to accomplish project objectives.
- Analyze data sufficient to verify and identify problems such as inaccurate and incomplete data and suggest solutions.
Bachelor degree in mathematics, computer science or related field. 2+ years experience in database management and report development.
Physical and sensory requirements
- Advanced knowledge of SAS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Comfort with large scale datasets as well as experienced at data importing and exporting between other software and SAS
- Strong database knowledge preferred. Proficient with MySQL database, SQL language and database manipulations.
Includes mobility, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, ability to talk and hear, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel and customers, ability to remain calm under stress. Ability to communicate effectively with staff.
Contact: Eric [at] myinnerview.com
Please mention datashaping.com when applying. Thank you.