Job Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Requirements
Job Summary: Design, model, develop and support enterprise scale predictive analytics software solutions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Strong client-interaction skills a must. Including capturing requirements, documenting problems, clearly communicating results in both written and oral presentations, demonstrating predictive analytics and BI solutions to prospective clients.
- Utilize Predixion’s predictive analytics technology in combination with industry standard statistical techniques to develop forecasts, create predictive models, and perform data mining.
- Ability to develop databases, perform data validation, and statistical analysis of data sets to build models and perform multivariate analysis
- Gathering, analyzing, and normalizing relevant information related to business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning
- Design overall data architecture and applications to support our client’s predictive analytics requirements.
- Lead and participate in customer and/or partner teams with the goal of automating manual processes delivering integrated analytical applications to the enterprise
- Developing and presenting standard or customized strategic, executive-level demonstrations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of the Predixion Insight solutions
- Working knowledge of other Predictive Analytic tools such as SAS, IBM SPSS. Ability to test models across Predixion Insight and other industry tools
- Assisting with development of training materials for partners and customers
- Assisting sales team with responses to RFI/RFPs and developing demonstrable material to support these efforts
- Assisting sales team with writing proposals to prospects
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferred) with emphasis in the following areas (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics)
- Two to three years’ work experience required
- Must have developer level skills in SQL scripting and coding and familiarity with relational databases
- Expertise in multivariate regression, time series models, cluster analysis, logistic regression, factor analysis and neural network models
- Experience and familiarity with Business Intelligence and data warehouse design including ETL processes and tools. Preference will be given to candidates with Microsoft BI tool experience
- Ideal candidate will have consulting experience
Language, Mathematical, and/or Reasoning Ability
- Education in the field of Predictive Analytics
- Education in the field of Statistics
Travel Requirements: In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel with limited notice. Travel is estimated to be between 25% - 50%.
Work Environment: Candidate can work remotely / telecommute
Email resume to [email protected]
Search hundreds of analytic job ads by time, location and keyword
Please mention datashaping.com when applying. Thank you.
Purchase job ads | Join our social network