Follow Intuit on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/IntuitCareers
Join Intuit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IntuitCareers
Connect with us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=2435394
Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and QuickTax®/TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We are currently going through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the country's leading providers of web-based applications and solutions.
We are hiring for several Sr. Web Analyst roles some with more focus on A/B testing and some with more focus on Web Analytics:
Sr. Experimentation & Web Marketing Analysts--Req. 68840, 68841, & 67984—Located in Menlo Park, CA.
Come join Intuit as part of the Channel Marketing team as a Sr. Experimentation & Web Marketing Analyst to drive A/B Testing and Web Analytics across different marketing channels. The primary goals of the position are to drive and support revenue growth by:
• Contributing to creating/maintaining a testing culture that rapidly tests, measures, & iterates
• Using statistical analyses, supporting tools (Site Catalyst, Test & Target Business Object, SQL, SAS, etc.), and business acumen to drive actionable insights from testing
• Conducting (Designing and Analyzing) tests across Channel Marketing
• Using clickstream analysis tools (Site Catalyst), business intelligence tools (Business Objects), SQL, and/or SAS to pull and analyze visitor behavior on the site
• Creating, maintaining, and delivering business dashboard reports at all levels from executive summaries to detailed channel performance reports
• Working in a matrix environment to ensure strong set up and execution of tests, including ensuring clear hypotheses and metrics designed to answer hypotheses.
• Evaluating ongoing programs from an ROI perspective to support the business’s focus on the biggest and highest return marketing investments
• Ensuring integrity of data and working with development to improve the underlying infrastructure -- to improve accuracy and efficiency of pulling data
• Communication skills are critical: communicating results of analyses to various levels including executive management, to help the business make decisions based on data.
We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
Please submit your application to http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.sho...
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in A/B testing and expertise in Testing and Web Analytical tools such as Test & Target (Offermatica) and Site Catalyst from Omniture, Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects), SQL and SAS.
A foundation in statistics is also very important – especially using statistics in a business environment to support decision making.
He/she also will have the desire and ability to ensure accurate and actionable data. The candidate will also have a strong sense of urgency and the skills to influence infrastructure changes to support testing and web marketing analytics.
• Proactively derive insights from data to suggest, design, and implement tests to drive growth
• Work with marketing to determine test idea priorities; ensuring likely biggest impact tests/areas are prioritized
• Design and implement tests to ensure actionable outcomes and accurate metrics
• Generate test results using Test & Target (Offermatica), SQL, SAS, web analytics (Site Catalyst), and business intelligence tools
• Analyze results using statistical analyses to inform and drive recommendations for post-test action
• Develop scalable processes within a matrixed organization to enable team to efficiently manage increased volume of testing
• Work with research team to round out quantitative data with qualitative data
• Work with marketing to define ongoing, dashboard reporting required
• Work with marketing to determine reporting priorities; ensuring biggest impact areas are prioritized
• Develop reports using various tools including: Site Catalyst (Omniture), business intelligence tools (Business Objects), SQL, and/or SAS
• Deliver reports in agreed-upon time frames
• Manage ad-hoc, prioritized report requests from the Channel Marketing team
• Evaluate channel-specific programs (e.g. direct mail, e-mail, etc.) with an ROI view
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve underlying data structures to ensure accuracy and efficiency of pulling data
• Work with finance team to ensure that all data reported synchs with their view of projected revenue and units
• Experience with A/B testing and related tools (Test & Target from Omniture) – and ideally someone with success in building a scalable testing organization to support growth in volumes of testing
• Background (education/experience) in Statistics and experience applying statistical analysis to drive business decisions – using tools like SAS
• Advanced proficiency in Excel. Ability to synthesize and analyze large sets of data to yield actionable findings (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
• Outstanding ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications as well as statistical concepts to business partners
• Experience in web analyses using standard clickstream analysis tools (Site Catalyst)
• Expertise with business intelligence tools (Business Objects) and proficiency in SQL
• Relevant industry experience reporting and analyzing performance of online and offline marketing programs with an ROI view
• Independent thinker, self-starter
• Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and time management skills
• Strong ability to partner and influence to results
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
If you have more detailed questions or need to reach someone please email Chris Cox chris_cox at intuit.com