Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (119)

← Back to Conferences
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Mining: Levels I, II & III [ Starting August 24 in Denver or October 5 in Washington, DC ]

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN DENVER OR DC The next offerings of The Modeling Agency's vendor-neutral, application-oriented data mining c…

Started by Eric King

0 Jul 7, 2009

ACM Talk in Palo Alto, CA 4/8/09: Using Supervised and Unsupervised Learning to Detect and Isolate Faults in Rocket Engines

http://www.sfbayacm.org/events/2009-04-08.php Date: Wednesday, 08 April 2009, 6:30 PM Location: SAP LABS, Building 1 (previously aka "Build…

Started by Greg Makowski

0 Apr 5, 2009

Talk 3/11/09 in Palo Alto, CA: Embedded Automatic Model Training and Forecasting in an Enterprise Software Application

For details, see http://www.sfbayacm.org/events/2009-03-11.php Topic How can the process of Knowledge Discovery in Databases be automated,…

Started by Greg Makowski

1 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Greg Makowski

Text Analytics/Data Mining: Reaping benefits from decentralisation of knowledge

As the industry begins to understand what can be done with massive amounts of data, Hive, which makes it simple for users to gather data wi…

Started by Paul Jones

0 Mar 26, 2009

Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Free Webinar)

FREE WEBINAR View schedule and register for an upcoming live interactive event. DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive mode…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 16, 2009

Data Mining: Levels I, II & III (Las Vegas, April 27 - May 1)

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN LAS VEGAS The next offerings of The Modeling Agency's vendor-neutral, application-oriented data mining cours…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 16, 2009

Data Mining: Levels I, II & III [ Feb 9 - 13, Orlando, FL ]

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN ORLANDO The next offerings of The Modeling Agency's vendor-neutral, application-oriented data mining course…

Started by Eric King

0 Jan 3, 2009

Enterprise Decision Management Summit October 26-30

The first annual Enterprise Decision Management (EDM) Summit is coming in October 2008. Running in conjunction with the established Busines…

Started by James Taylor

0 May 5, 2008

Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web: May 8-9 (SF), June 5-6 (NYC)

Event: Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web Dates: May 8-9 and June 5-6, 2008 Location: San Francisco (May), New York Cit…

Started by Bobbe Cook

0 Apr 27, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service