Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'modeling' (101)

← Back to Conferences
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn What Really Works in Predictive Analytics & Data Mining: Aug 15-19 Minneapolis; Sept 19-23 Wash-DC

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA This vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you…

Started by Eric King

0 Jun 16, 2011

Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Live Predictive Analytics Event 8/24 & 9/27)

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCHHow to get predictive modelingoff the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Apr 18, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining Training: June 13-17 NYC | Aug 15-19 Minneapolis | Sep 19-23 Wash-DC

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATAThis vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you…

Started by Eric King

0 Apr 18, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining I & II, Apr 11 - 15 Las Vegas & June 13 - 17 NYC

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA This vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get yo…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 15, 2011

Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Free Predictive Analytics Webinar, Live Event 3/15 & 4/21)

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCHHow to get predictive modelingoff the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 15, 2011

Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Free Predictive Analytics Webinar, Live Event)

Started by Eric King

0 Jan 13, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining I & II, Feb 14 - 18 Orlando & Apr 11 - 15 Las Vegas

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA This vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get yo…

Started by Eric King

0 Jan 13, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining: I & II, Dec in Las Vegas; Feb in Orlando

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN VEGAS OR ORLANDOThis vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you up to speed fa…

Started by Eric King

0 Sep 21, 2010

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining Training: Wash-DC (Sept); Dallas (Nov)

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN WASH-DC OR DALLAS, TEXASThis vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you up to…

Started by Eric King

0 Jul 6, 2010

National Predictive Modeling Summit (Health Care)

The Fourth National Predictitve Modeling Summit, on predictive analytics in health care, will be held September 15 and 16, 2010 and is avai…

Started by Clive Riddle

0 May 5, 2010

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2020   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service