Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'seminar' (66)

← Back to Conferences
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ Las Vegas - Apr | Wash, DC - May ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA If you want to learn what really works in predictive modeling and why you sh…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 2, 2012

Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Live Predictive Analytics Event 2/15 & 3/8)

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive modeling off the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINAR View schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 2, 2012

Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Live Predictive Analytics Event 1/10 & 2/15)

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive modeling off the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINAR View schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Dec 30, 2011

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ Las Vegas - Apr | Wash, DC - May ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA If you want to learn what really works in predictive modeling and why you sh…

Started by Eric King

0 Dec 30, 2011

Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Live Predictive Analytics Event 12/15 & 1/10 ]

Started by Eric King

0 Dec 7, 2011

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ Atlanta-Feb | Las Vegas-Apr ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS ANDLEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATAThis vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you u…

Started by Eric King

0 Dec 7, 2011

Predictive Analytics World, March 4-10, 2012 San Francisco

Predictive Analytics World, March 4-10, 2012 San Francisco   Predictive Analytics World, March 4-10, 2012 in San Francisco (www.pawcon.com/

Started by Bobbe Cook

0 Nov 14, 2011

Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web 2011

Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web 2011 Oct 27-28, 2011 in San Francisco, CA   A two-day intensive seminar brought to you…

Started by Bobbe Cook

0 Sep 7, 2011

Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Live Predictive Analytics Event 8/24 & 9/27)

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCHHow to get predictive modelingoff the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for a…

Started by Eric King

0 Jul 20, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining Training in Wash-DC (Oct) & Dallas (Nov)

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA This vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you…

Started by Eric King

0 Jul 20, 2011

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service