Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'seminar' (66)

← Back to Conferences
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn What Really Works in Predictive Analytics & Data Mining: Aug 15-19 Minneapolis; Sept 19-23 Wash-DC

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA This vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you…

Started by Eric King

0 Jun 16, 2011

Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Live Predictive Analytics Event 8/24 & 9/27)

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCHHow to get predictive modelingoff the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Apr 18, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining Training: June 13-17 NYC | Aug 15-19 Minneapolis | Sep 19-23 Wash-DC

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATAThis vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you…

Started by Eric King

0 Apr 18, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining I & II, Apr 11 - 15 Las Vegas & June 13 - 17 NYC

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA This vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get yo…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 15, 2011

Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Free Predictive Analytics Webinar, Live Event 3/15 & 4/21)

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCHHow to get predictive modelingoff the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 15, 2011

Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Free Predictive Analytics Webinar, Live Event)

Started by Eric King

0 Jan 13, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining I & II, Feb 14 - 18 Orlando & Apr 11 - 15 Las Vegas

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA This vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get yo…

Started by Eric King

0 Jan 13, 2011

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining: I & II, Dec in Las Vegas; Feb in Orlando

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN VEGAS OR ORLANDOThis vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you up to speed fa…

Started by Eric King

0 Sep 21, 2010

Predictive Analytics and Data Mining Training: Wash-DC (Sept); Dallas (Nov)

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN WASH-DC OR DALLAS, TEXASThis vendor-neutral predictive modeling course series is designed to get you up to…

Started by Eric King

0 Jul 6, 2010

Free Predictive Analytics Webinar – “Data Mining: Failure to Launch”, April 20

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCHHow to get predictive modelingoff the ground and into orbit. FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for an…

Started by Eric King

0 Mar 16, 2010

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service