Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'seminar' (66)

← Back to Conferences
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Free Webinar, Live Event ]

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive modeling off the ground and into orbit. FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for a…

Started by Eric King

0 Aug 25, 2009

Data Mining: Failure to Launch [ Free Webinar, Live Event ]

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive modeling off the ground and into orbit. FREE WEBINARView schedule and register for a…

Started by Eric King

0 Jul 7, 2009

Data Mining: Levels I, II & III [ Starting August 24 in Denver or October 5 in Washington, DC ]

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN DENVER OR DC The next offerings of The Modeling Agency's vendor-neutral, application-oriented data mining c…

Started by Eric King

0 Jul 7, 2009

Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Free Webinar)

FREE WEBINAR View schedule and register for an upcoming live interactive event. DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive mode…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 16, 2009

Data Mining: Levels I, II & III (Las Vegas, April 27 - May 1)

LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA IN LAS VEGAS The next offerings of The Modeling Agency's vendor-neutral, application-oriented data mining cours…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 16, 2009

Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web: May 8-9 (SF), June 5-6 (NYC)

Event: Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web Dates: May 8-9 and June 5-6, 2008 Location: San Francisco (May), New York Cit…

Started by Bobbe Cook

0 Apr 27, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service