Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (69)

← Back to Conferences
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Mining: Failure to Launch ( Live Predictive Analytics Web Event 10/10 & 11/13 )

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive modeling off the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINAR View schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Sep 26, 2012

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ Las Vegas – Dec | Orlando – Feb ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA If you want to learn what really works in predictive modeling and why you s…

Started by Eric King

0 Sep 26, 2012

Data Mining: Failure to Launch ( Live Predictive Analytics Web Event 8/15 & 9/6 )

DATA MINING: FAILURE TO LAUNCH How to get predictive modeling off the ground and into orbit.   FREE WEBINAR View schedule and register for…

Started by Eric King

0 Aug 13, 2012

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ Wash, DC - Sept | Las Vegas - Dec ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA If you want to learn what really works in predictive modeling and why you s…

Started by Eric King

0 Aug 13, 2012

Predictive Analytics World for Government in Washington, DC

Predictive Analytics World for Government, Sept 17-18, 2012, in Washington, DC (pawgov.com), the first vendor-neutral predictive analytics…

Started by Bobbe Cook

0 Jul 9, 2012

Data Mining: Failure to Launch ( Live Predictive Analytics Web Event 7/17 & 8/15 )

Started by Eric King

0 May 28, 2012

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ San Jose - Aug | Wash-DC - Sept ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA If you want to learn what really works in predictive modeling and why you s…

Started by Eric King

0 May 28, 2012

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ Wash, DC - May | NYC Area - July | San Jose - Aug ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA If you want to learn what really works in predictive modeling andwhy you sh…

Started by Eric King

0 Apr 17, 2012

Data Mining: Failure to Launch (Live Predictive Analytics Event 6/7 & 7/17)

Started by Eric King

0 Apr 17, 2012

Predictive Analytics & Data Mining Vendor-Neutral Courses [ Las Vegas-Apr | Wash, DC-May ]

DEMYSTIFY PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND LEARN HOW EXPERTS MINE DATA Learn what managers and practitioners really need to know about predictive…

Started by Eric King

0 Feb 25, 2012

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service