Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Kwaku Damoah's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark, I just attended the SAS Users forum 2013 in Johannesburg, and the focus was on…"

Kwaku Damoah replied Oct 5, 2013 to Being a Statistician\ Statistical Programmer in Africa

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"Hello, I am sorry, I have not being able to reply to your mail for so long. I have b…"

Kwaku Damoah replied Oct 5, 2013 to Being a Statistician\ Statistical Programmer in Africa

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"I have a tuition program for small groups in Accra on Weekends and Evenings. Anyone…"

Kwaku Damoah replied Aug 15, 2012 to Being a Statistician\ Statistical Programmer in Africa

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"Shola, When are you plaaning to come back to Africa???????????????? Kwaku"

Kwaku Damoah replied Aug 24, 2010 to Being a Statistician\ Statistical Programmer in Africa

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"i"

Kwaku Damoah replied Aug 24, 2010 to Being a Statistician\ Statistical Programmer in Africa

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"R is great, but I have a lot resources on SAS, please tell me more about R and how w…"

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"The answer to your questions is, the reason why we are gathering ideas from all stat…"

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"Do you really know what statistics is about? I am confused as your response has litt…"

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"Mark, Great to hear from you, I have been in Kenya before when I had a working holid…"

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

"how has your search for funding gone? Please let me know, I have a couple of friends…"

27 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku Damoah

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service