Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Theodore Omtzigt's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"We have analyzed the following paths: web behavior (click streams) referral sources…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Aug 6, 2010 to Customer profile panels

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Theodore Omtzigt

"Mmm, simple statement about variance got me confused: how do you calculate the varia…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Aug 4, 2010 to Industry breakdowns of CTR and bounce rate

3 Aug 4, 2010

"Did the injection happen on the server side or the client side?"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Aug 4, 2010 to Invisible website hijacking

3 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Vincent Granville

"In a deep knowledge site like AB good content is sometimes unpopular if measured in…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Aug 3, 2008 to If you had to select one metric to measure the success of a social network, what would it be?

9 Aug 10, 2008

"I trust your insight so if you like this book, I'll buy it. I see in the index that…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Aug 3, 2008 to New Book: Web Data Mining

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Vincent Granville

"Exactly! Totally agree with the last paragraph: editoral control makes the differenc…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Aug 3, 2008 to If you had to select one metric to measure the success of a social network, what would it be?

9 Aug 10, 2008

"So an other way to say it is that Google favors visitation frequency but it doesn't…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Jul 11, 2008 to Google not good at scoring traffic from a new source

3 Jul 11, 2008

"That is a good point, Linked-in is a great example of a successful social network th…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Jul 10, 2008 to If you had to select one metric to measure the success of a social network, what would it be?

9 Aug 10, 2008

"I have been thinking about this question in the context of the longevity of a networ…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Jul 9, 2008 to If you had to select one metric to measure the success of a social network, what would it be?

9 Aug 10, 2008

"Very interesting. I would be interested to understand this better as well. You may k…"

Theodore Omtzigt replied Jul 9, 2008 to Google not good at scoring traffic from a new source

3 Jul 11, 2008

RSS

On Data Science Central

© 2020   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service