Summary of Qualifications:
• Outstanding client relationship record in primary research—100% client retention, 70% up-sell.
• Research experience in domestic & select international (UK, Turkey, India) markets using Multi-clients & hybrid-methodology (Qualitative/Quantitative; Phone/Online; Traditional/Social Media).
• Extensive experience in developing and tracking critical social media consumer opinion metrics.
Director of Professional Services – Manage the most critical function within the company value chain, a team of highly energetic 7 business analysts. Responsibilities include reviewing Social Media research designs, enhancing methodology, delivering ad-hoc & ongoing reports for key clients, and liaise with Operations and other departments to continuously streamline internal processes. In particular:
• Develop and maintain yearly research schedule and oversee delivery of client milestones.
• Guide development and delivery of analyst reports focused on supporting client needs with ‘thematic story’ style business intelligence distilled from Social & Traditional Media.
• Identify individual analyst expertise early and constructively channel his/her growth, leverage these to encourage individual ownership and strengthen company capabilities and offerings.
• Create guidelines; provide oversight of client internal operations dynamic dashboard specifications, as well as analytic thought leadership to Operations.
• Lead initiatives to create viable social media alternatives to primary research methodologies.
Field of Expertise:
Years of Experience in Analytical Role:
Finding a New Position, Networking
Social and Traditional Media research
How did you find out about AnalyticBridge?
You need to be a member of AnalyticBridge to add comments!