Prediction Impact provides professional services in predictive analytics and data mining to a broad base of clients. Prediction Impact's consultants serve expertise over a range of disciplines, including predictive analytics, data mining, text mining, system integration, and web site optimization.
At Prediction Impact, we work with you to uncover which predictive analytics will most directly affect your bottom line. We show you how the predictive modeling of traditional CRM and customer segmentation techniques can be widely improved with data mining tools. And we hand-craft a data mining process that will introduce customer intelligence to your CRM strategy, increasing your revenue and protecting your profitability.
• Predictive Analytics Training in New York, San Francisco and Toronto: This concentrated training seminar covers predictive analytics and data mining for business, marketing and the web. Now available: new online course.
• On-site Training Programs: Give your personnel a complete understanding of data mining and predictive analytics, on your premises and at your convenience.
• Zero-Risk: Better Targeting for Direct Mail. Improve response profiles with data mining.
What Our Predictive Analytics Services Achieve:
With customer intelligence, you will reach each customer's buying potential by:
* Dramatically increasing the response rates of offers, mailings, and promotions, thus cross-selling and upselling your way to greater wallet share.
* Recognizing the triggers and drivers that maximize customer satisfaction and actualize unrealized potential value.
* Strengthening customer loyalty.
* Acquiring the most profitable customers.
* Optimizing product features and pricing.
* Optimizing customer service and touch-point processes.
CRM analytics will enable you to understand your customers' behavior by:
* Revealing the descriptive profiles of your best and worst customers.
* Distinguishing short-term customers from lifetime-loyal customers.
* Interpreting the behavior of unsurveyed customers.
* Tracking and predicting migration between customer segments.
By predicting undesirable customer behavior, you can proactively:
* Retain your customers, minimizing attrition.
* Ensure collections efficiency.
* Reduce fraud and misuse.
* Protect your bottom line.