Thanks for your message. I do not know any SAS developers, but I would be happy to circulate your message to you my colleagues. I am currently developing Forest Inventory Information System (in Java, Python, others) at the FAO of the UN.
My name is Steven Palmer and I am a recruiter for a US-Based company. I have been a member of Analytics Bridge from the beginning and know the creator as well.
I was hoping you could help me.
We are working with a Major Financial Services company that has a special project in Rome, Italy with heavy interaction with US counterparts.
Client is looking for a SAS Developer who can develop a reporting system and dashboard. Must be able to work onsite in Italy and train for a short time in the United States.
• Must be fluent in Italian and English (both written and spoken)
• 2-5 Years of SAS programming (Base, Macros, SQL, ODS)
• 2-5 Years of SAS macros and associated procedures used to analyze large volumes of transactional data
• Expertise in developing Reporting Systems and Dashboards with ability to developed statistical findings, which will in turn drive the list generation of prospects for marketing efforts
• Strong Data Management skills using SQL to acquire information from Oracle or other repositories of data. Manipulation of large transactional type data
• Proven track record in financial/marketing based business intelligence, drawing actionable insights through the use of various statistical methods
• Ability to communicate results to senior management and participate in face-to-face client initiatives
• Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and others)
My Contact information:
Smith Hanley Consulting Group