Senior Recruitment Exec specialising in SAS analytics
ESS Analytics boasts a team of four consultants with experience in this niche field going back seven years. We have maintained our longevity and success through hard work and the quality of our service for client and candidate alike.
We are a premier supplier of analytical resource in the UK and Germany with a reach into the Benelux region. Our remit can be summed up below.
• 7yrs experience in SAS analytics
• Team of 4 consultants
• UK focus / European Focus.
• We focus on the following core business department areas:-
o Credit risk, (Modelling, Scoring)
o Database marketing/Customer Insight/Marketing Analytics
o Market research
o Operational research
o Decision science.
• Our enviable client base covers the top clients (if not all of them) in the following industry sectors:-
o Banking/Insurance/Building Societies/Credit Cards
o Database Marketing Agencies
• The level of candidate we recruit across all our core business department areas include all of the following:-
o Junior Analyst
o Senior Analyst
o ‘Head of’ roles
• Typical candidate skill sets:- (valid for Junior Analyst to Manager level)
o Numerate and successful academic career
o SAS – Data extraction, manipulation and reporting
o Complex statistical techniques (including but not limited to Clustering, Logistic regression, CART, CHAID, Data Mining) / Segmentation, Modelling (including but not limited to Propensity, Behavioural, Application, Fraud, Risk, churn modelling.
o Background of delivering results and strategic thinking.
• We find candidates by:-
o Candidate referral
o Search & selection
o Job boards and Advertising sites but these mediums are incredibly limited.
The reason you should work with us if you’re a client:
- First and foremost we have 7 yrs experience in recruiting for the top most respected and largest clients in the UK as well as supplying start-up consultancies and analytical marketing agencies for all analytical vacancies and therefore have 7yrs worth of contact names/head hunts which will make it that much easier for us to fill your positions as speedily as possible.
- Our biggest strength is the large number of referrals that come our way given our reputation which means we can target an ever increasing candidate pool about the prospect of working at your company.
- We are a specialist search and selection agency that source almost exclusively on a head hunt basis. Therefore we can source candidates that other agencies can not provide you with.
- Our consultants constantly track the careers of high achievers in the industry which means we target and source the best candidates in the analytics market for our clients.
- We can provide useful industry information including pay scales for different role levels.
- We offer one-point-of-contact so that we can build a relationship based on trust. Our consultants work round the clock and we will always be available to take you’re call and respond to your changing needs.
- We are dedicated to service delivery and enter into client relationships on a long term basis.
- On top of that our Analytics team has an excellent reputation; we work hard and have no room for complacency. It’s a competitive market place and we are at the top because of our quality of service.
Do contact me if you're looking for a new role in the UK or are interested in the services Eurostaff provide.
Field of Expertise:
Comment Wall (12 comments)
You need to be a member of AnalyticBridge to add comments!
i am planning to shift to UK, for a job in SAS Technologies. i have about 5 years of experience in Analytics using SAS and SPSS and presently working in BI Giant, SAS R & D. Please do let me know any opportunities for me.
My Total experience sums about to 6.6 years till date.
Hi Leah - Thanks for the offer, but I work on a contract bases for many other mr companies and consultancies and prefer to stay independent. Good luck though, this is a good forum for finding "niche" analysts.