- Inventor of the `Annex Algorithm' for dynamic Web communities identication.
- Inventor of the `Orange Model' of complex evolving networks.
- Principal contributor and intellectual co-owner of the Chrysas-Cannings equation.
Data Science Director, Omnicom Group
- Head of Insights at Zeebox
- Senior Finance manager, Lead Analyst at Pokerstars
- Head of Analytics at Autoquake Ltd.
- Quantitative Models Researcher at Onalytica Ltd.
PhD Mathematics & Statistics, University of Sheffield.
MSc Statistics, University College Dublin.
Ptychion (BSc+) Mathematics, University of Patras.
White paper : "Using the The Internet As a Market Research Database", J. Dalrymple, O. Chrysafis.
Article: O. Chrysafis, C. Cannings, "Weighted self-similar networks under preferential attachment", Physica A, Volume 388, Issue 14, 2009.
"The shape of the World Wide Web", Amorph Workshop 2009, Royal Holloway London.
"Mathematical modeling of weighted evolving networks", Conference MASAMB 2008.
"Exact solution of the joint degree distribution of a scale-free graph". Amorph Workshop 2007, University of Leeds.
Presentation: "Analysis of the Irish demographic time series 1974-2004", Conference CASI 2006 (prize winner).
Currently engaged in:
- Attribution modelling
- Big Data
- Acquisition Analytics
- Network Science
- Game Theory
- Stochastic modelling