About Myself I am a confident and enthusiastic person having positive drive to infuse fresh and innovative ideas by analyzing the risky situations.Moreover I am very much committed to the assigned work and willing to deliver my best to the organization which ever I work.
• M.B.A & Engineer with around 6 yrs of experience in Business Intelligence, Performance Management & Data Analytics in reputed companies.
• Passionate to leverage quantitative techniques & programming and analytical skills to provide strategic decision making for stake holders of all levels.
• Experienced in interpreting complex statistical methodologies, their outputs and visual presentation.
• Well versed with BI reporting tools like Business Objects, Hyperion Brio Intelligence Explorer and Statistical tools like SAS, JMP and Rapid Miner as a business user.
• Fair functional knowledge of Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and good exposure to Statistical Modeling & Text Mining.
• Works cross functionally in order to meet the requirements of various projects.
•Currently pursuing a EMC sponsored certificate course (part-time) on Machine Learning & Data Mining conducted by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.