Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Roque Graciani
  • Fairfax Station, VA
  • United States
Share on Facebook
Share
 

Roque Graciani's Page

Latest Activity

Roque Graciani replied to Hewa gamage gayathri kaushalya's discussion simulation for time series
"I'm not very familiar with transfer functions, but if you decide to simulate this data, in R there is a really good function in MASS package fitdistr that uses the Maximum Likelikhood Fitting to find parameters for specific distributions of…"
Oct 5, 2014
Roque Graciani replied to Amitesh Kumar's discussion Logistic regression intercept term not significant
"I may be late to providing a course of action, but I agree with Sagar, cross-validation is probably the best approach, build your model with about 90 percent of your observations and use the model to predict the other 10 percent with and without the…"
Oct 5, 2014

Profile Information

Short Bio:
I'm an analytical, details-oriented, results-driven Operations Research Analyst, Logistician and proven leader. Known for process improvement, applying operational research/systems engineering techniques to answer complex questions faced by Headquarters Marine Corps decision makers.

I'm truly passionate about improvement and using operations research/data science methods to influence beneficial change when required, but there are times when simple works and I understand that balance.

I have experience with predictive analytics, queuing models, discrete-event simulation software, optimization modeling, applied statistics, relational databases and data visualization methods.

I'm also a firm believer that hardly ever is there significant impact without effective team involvement. I offer exceptional team and interpersonal skills coupled, with strong communication and presentation skills.

I have over 17 years of proven leadership, 7 years as a Marine Corps Logistics Officer and over 1 year of Operations Research experience for Headquarters Marine Corps at the Pentagon.
My Website or LinkedIn Profile (URL):
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roque-graciani/20/8/208/
Field of Expertise:
Predictive Modeling, Data Mining, Operations Research, Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Vizualization
Years of Experience in Analytical Role:
1
Professional Status:
Technical
Interests:
Networking
Your Company:
United States Marine Corps
Industry:
Logistics

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of AnalyticBridge to add comments!

Join AnalyticBridge

  • No comments yet!
 
 
 

On Data Science Central

© 2019   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service