I'm hoping you might know of someone :)
Senior Director, Business Analytics in the Bay Area
1. I have a social networking/dating site looking for a Rock Star Director of Analytics.
2. Company just received 7 million in funding. They are crushing it.
3. Only 20 people in the company - great potential for growth
4. Pays up to 150K
• They want someone that can grow in to a VP quickly
• Someone with experience in implementing OLAP technology - data analysis - data modeling - data management - project management - business process analysis - business strategy - database analysis - reporting large-scale custom relational database design – maintenance - analysis and conceptualization.
• State of the art analytical and computational skills and proven leadership ability including business, metrics, cost , budget and forecast analyses
• Exceptional problem solving, conceptualization and trend prediction skills
• Extensive experience as a Senior Director of Business Analytics leading and building Data Analytics Groups and providing data mining, data warehousing, business analytics, implementing OLAP technology,