Do you know how to extract the most useful insights from your business data in order to make better, smarter, faster business decisions?
Find out at the Useful Business Analytics Summit (Boston, June 10-11), the unique conference where corporate peers can meet and determine how useful analytics can improve business decision-making. Presenters will exclusively be corporate practitioners – professionals who are dedicating their careers to promoting and facilitating data-driven decisions in their organizations.
There are many interesting and useful sessions that you can attend, to help you:
· Make fact-based decisions and maximize ROI - develop a data monetization strategy and implementation plan to extract latent value with Kayak and Angie's List.
· Build a data-driven organization to realize true value from analytics insights with Google, Aetna, and RBS Citizen.
· Understand how big data technologies continue to reshape business analytics and intelligence with Equifax.
· Utilize visualization and dashboards to make data available, understandable and actionable across multiple departments with McGraw-Hill Education and ESPN.
· Bring together the right data from multiple sources to create the most useful business insights with Nokia and JP Morgan.
· Implement business-focused predictive analytics for more strategic planning with Johnson&Johnson and MasterCard.
· Hear examples of using data to sell the right product at the right time at the right price to the right customer with Travelocity.
· Use your CRM system data to drive successful loyalty programs and identify new products and services with Sears, Toyota and L'Oréal Paris.
Use code KIRKBORNE to receive an exclusive $100 discount on top of the Early Bird Discount of $200 if you register before April 18 here: http://bit.ly/1mfRI0F