Biostatistics, Finance, Marketing Databases, Operations Research, SAS
Chinese nice man with good personality. experienced on information security, network designing, and starting to focus on things related to statistics.
Master of Science Degree in Statistics. I am looking for a position as a SAS/Statistical Programmer, Data Analyst, Statistical Analyst where I can utilize my conceptual,creative skills for the enhancement of my career as well as the organization.
• Statistical programming: SAS (Base, Stat, Macro, SQL, ODS, Graph and Access), R.
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
• Statistics applications: T Test, Chi-square Tests, ANOVA, Cochran-Mantel-Hanzel, Fisher's Exact, Contingency Table, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Multiple Regression, Categorical Data Analysis, Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis.
• Office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, FrontPage.
• Database: Two years’ experience on SQL as a DBA.
• Programming languages: Visual Basic, C, Html
• Experienced with theories and methods of popular system vulnerability, providing an information security solution including network framework, access control, anti-virus, intrusion detection and vulnerability assessment etc.
• Familiar with UNIX (Solaris, Linux), Windows and MS-Office suite products.
Finding a New Position, Networking
Comment Wall (4 comments)
You need to be a member of AnalyticBridge to add comments!
I am a Chinese too and we have same interesting. If you don't mind, please add me as your friend and we may share some information later. Now I am looking for marketing data analytics job. hope to hear from you soon.
My name is Ronnie Gordon. I work for a company call Operational Support and Services. We may have the position you are looking for. Below, is the Job description for this position.
Please Call me at (910) 425-4900
1. PROJECT TITLE: Research Analyst
Task Force 134 (Detainee Operations) is in need of two research and analysis personnel to serve as a Research Analyst, providing expert advice and guidance on issues relating to a variety of operating program requirements. You will support the Branch Chief by providing assistance in formulating programs, estimates, justifications and presentations. This position will assist in projecting future resource directions for compliance existing regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
Researchers collect and analyze information. They collect data from a variety of sources and use it to enable informed decision-making in many sectors. Quantitative research focuses on gathering and analyzing factual information using multiples techniques.
Researchers are responsible for planning and implementing research projects, as well as assessing results.
They may also work with Chief of Staff and J3 to advise on how to use information provided.
Possess strong interpersonal skills.
Possess strong writing, oral, presentation, office automation the ability to organize and meet deadlines; problem-solving and creative abilities.
Shall possess a U.S. Government security clearance rated SECRET or higher.
Serve as the overall program manager who works directly for the TF 134 J3 Officer for all non-operational program support needs including, but not limited to all; administrative, security, logistical, and transportation requirements.
Produce and /or consolidate all program deliverables and reports as specified by the J3.
Prepares time lines for assigned projects; Submits brief, written report on project progress each week and reports on project progress, needs and plans at a weekly meeting; Assists with drafting and editing of project reports and methodological reports as assigned; Attends general staff meetings and participations in management task teams as assigned.
4. APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS: N/A
5. SPECIFIC TASK:
Produce statistical analysis on detainees based on location of capture, demographics, and other data points. Develop models which show probability of recapture and produce reports based on current trends. Analyzes data so as to identify potential risk and produce reports which include recommendation for minimizing risk.
Studies information and selects plan from competitive proposals that affords maximum probability in relation to cost or risk.
Specifies manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models. Performs validation and testing of model to ensure adequacy, or determines need for reformulation.
Prepares reports to management defining problem, evaluation, and possible solution.
The competitive candidate will have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, with 3-5 years experience in research and data analysis. Understanding of statistical techniques for the social sciences is required.
7. Government Furnished Items (GFI):
a. All supplies including desks, chairs, automation equipment (computer, printers, and phone) computer support (to include connectivity to meet the requirements of the mission), shared office space/break area, a program-focused work environment, audio/visual equipment, program material, Common Access Card, Multi-National Force-Iraq (MNF-I) and Base & Facility badges and passes as required. All resources will be utilized for official capacity only and contractors will abide by the government stipulation associated with using such equipment in this official capacity.
b. Life Support items will be provide IAW DFARS 252.225-7040 and will coordinate by the COR
1. U.S. and TCN. This will include; subsistence facilities (DFAC), water, lodging facilities (Billeting), laundry and recreational facilities (Gym, pools, Morale Welfare and Recreation, etc.) and banking and shopping facilities (Post Exchange) as available to military personnel.
2. LNs. This will include; subsistence facilities (DFAC), water, lodging facilities (Billeting), laundry and recreational facilities (Gym, pools, Morale Welfare and Recreation, etc.) and banking and shopping facilities (Post Exchange) as available to military personnel.